- Hear the story of losing her son, James A. Johnson to Suicide, addiction, self harm, depression and anxiety the fear as a parent and the “Truth’s” after the funeral.
- Geminis Board of Suicide Prevention 2019 to 2021.
- Indian Cultural Center Speaker and Narcan Distributor.
- Angela is a Indianan State Narcan Distributor and educator of Narcan.
- Purdue University, in Forte Wyane. Dr. Frank Campbell Class; Loss Team Training by providing Active Postvention Model’s, building Capacity for Postvention and crime scene etiquette, Youth & Adult Mental Health first aide, along with S.O.S., the Sign’s of suicide,.
- QPR Instructor, QPR Class is the Language to use when someone comes to you with suicide Ideation’s… ( Side note; In 2019 it became Mandated by the state of Indiana that all teachers, superintendents, principles, librarians, counselors, psychologists, Nurses, and social workers to participate in a 2 hour of youth suicide prevention training once every 3 years.)
- Grief Guidance; this is a private setting and can be faith or non faith based.
- Grief Share., which is faith based but.. ( side note: Grief share is taught in a group setting for 13 weeks & comes w. a workbook. All churches have access to Grief share. This class is for Loss survivor’s. anyone whom has loved and lost someone. It is Faith based but we accept all faiths because if you don’t believe in a higher spirit, Lets start out by believing in yourself.
- Pre-school Teacher at Hebron’s First Church; Angela teaches children about the Biblical times and the lessons of growing into learning the Bible and loving Jesus as he loves you.
- We are partnered with Justin Phillips, who is the Founder of Overdose Life Line. She created Hero Up or Aaron’s Law, which protects you from any wrong actions after you have given a dose of Narcan. Justin is a remarkable woman with a loving story about how she has remembered and honored her son by helping other s with addiction.
Suicide Prevention & Awareness Resources DEA Take-Back Day Shatter Silence Inc. has Dettera pouches.These pouches safely dispose of medication’s and are safe for homes or the medications can be disposed of through us, with the...Learn More "Resources"
We provide Coping skills and Healthy Healing Habit’s in a few area’s of grief & family programs. Grief Guidance Program; This program is designed for families & friends, whom want a private experience to cope...Learn More "Services"
ProductsLearn More "Products"
August 21st: At the Indian American Cultural Center 2021 4pm-9pm. We will be Speaking about Narcan training & the healing process of losing a loved one. Everyone whom stays for the entire training will receive...Learn More "Events"
Resources for Teens
Self-care is a very popular concept right now, but it’s one that a lot of people misunderstand. The term might seem fairly obvious, the Oxford...Continue Reading "Understanding Self-Care: What It Is & What It Isn’t"
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the greatest medical emergencies of recent history, not only because of the obvious dangers that the virus itself brings...Continue Reading "Loneliness & COVID-19: Ways To Manage Social Isolation"
The Story That Started The Movement
Self-care is a very popular concept right now, but it’s one that a lot of people misunderstand. The term might seem fairly obvious, the Oxford...Read More "Understanding Self-Care: What It Is & What It Isn’t"
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the greatest medical emergencies of recent history, not only because of the obvious dangers that the virus itself brings...Read More "Loneliness & COVID-19: Ways To Manage Social Isolation"